As I made my way to work this morning I walked through a cloud of bubbles & into Mulberry Toys. From the moment I stepped in the door, it was made clear to me that Michelle & Vanessa were "working" & were not to be disturbed. Once I got to the back of the store, I found Vanessa making balloon animals and Michelle reading children's books...& they call this work?
I guess I can't say much since right now I am online looking for guitar chords to High School Musical or Hannah Montana songs for the "Make a Little Noise!" class tomorrow.
I can't believe this is a job! I'm sure you're wishing you could trade places with me right now. My job isn't one I'm willing to give up, but you can come hang out with us anytime at Mulberry Too or Mulberry Toys!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment