Our Mulberry summer classes are off to a great start! We're having so much fun that I feel like I need to share it with you, my bloggy friends! I'm going to start highlighting some of our classes every few days. I'll try to tell you a little bit about each one & include some pictures.
Today I got to spend an hour scrapbooking with two sweet 8-year-olds (who are really only 7 but feel that they are close enough to call themselves 8). So far, every scrapbook page that has been created has centered around one of my favorite places: the beach. Waves and sunshines are making their way onto many a snazzy scrapbook page.
Here are a few examples from today:


Here's the thing, Mulberry Moms: scrapbooking can be very time-consuming and expensive. My perfect solution: print a few pictures, bring your kids to Mulberry Too, and let them do it for you!
Scrapbooking classes meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00-5:00. Can't wait to see your kids there!
No comments:
Post a Comment